Sunday, March 27, 2011

Skate On, Bday Dude!

Today's Splitcoast Featured Stamper has a darling gallery just full of cards using Magnolia, Stampavie, Greeting Farm and Sugar Nellie stamps! 

My first inspiration from Elaine was simply to pull out some of these fun stamps.  I don't have a huge collection, but they are so much fun to color!

Then I fell in love with the layout and rich colors on this card.

Here's my CASEd card - I changed the image, colors and shape of the card.




The timing of this challenge was perfect.  While I was busily catching up on Sympathy and Easter cards for our church ministry - somebody really needed kids cards because that section of our card racks was totally emptied out!!  I think I am going to have to do some more browsing in the Featured Stampers gallery today because it is FULL of great ideas!!

  • Stamps: The Greeting Farm, Papertrey Fillable Frames 7 (sentiment)
  • Ink: Memento black, copics, Stampin' Up Night of Navy (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Confetti Tan, Studio 8 Paper Company dsp
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up round tab punch, Metal Stickers Nailheads

1 comment:

  1. Totally fabulous, Kim! I am sitting here stunned at all you have done over the last few days. What is your secret? Do you sleep? Do you have a family!? Why is it that I can't keep up even with 1 or 2 challenges? I think that "cape" must be getting a real work out at the moment! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!