Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches: Iconic Birthday

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Jen Mitchell.


I need a birthday card to give to my sister-in-law tonight!  She's not a girly-pink kind of person so I went for richer colors.  This cupcake with the sentiments right in it, plus their coordinating dies, made it all come together easily.

FMS306

Then I got it all done and realized that the cupcake isn't currently available.  Sorry!!  It was a party favor during Taylored Expression's 9th birthday last week.  BUT...I'm told that it will be available for purchase sometime in the future so keep watching!

Hope to see you playing along!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Taylored Expressions Iconic Wishes Birthday Stamp & Die Combo (available in the future)
Dies: Taylored Expressions Stitched Rectangles Stacklets
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories We are...Family 6x6 pad.
Ink: Taylored Expressions Chocolate Truffle, Cookie Monster
Embellishments: Taylored Expressions Enamel Shapes in Lemon Meringe, Cooke Monster and Cherry Pop

9 comments:

  1. Cute! I love this fun image, which is perfect for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcake is adorable.....and I am loving all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a happy card Kim! Bet your sister-in-law loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, your card is simply adorable!!!!! I love the bright colors and fun details you put into this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fantastic card Kim! I love that cupcake and the background paper. The colours are just perfect! So happy and cheery! I totally want to eat that cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great birthday card! A cupcake to celebrate and some hearts to show some love! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colors work wonderfully together and the cupcake is so cute! Fab birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love this fun birthday card you've created - those colours are just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect for your sister-in-law; indeed, perfect for anyone! The big cupcake...delicious!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!