Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches: Freshly Squeezed

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Cécile.


I had fun with this one.  I didn't have any cards that I needed to make and I didn't have any stamp sets calling my name, so I just started paging through my unused stamps and found a set in which a secondary stamp is citrus fruit.  (The first stamp is a really cute bear!!)

FMS Freshly Squeezed

I colored and glittered the lemons and limes, then to honor the sketch, I added a little doily as a bigger circle in the background.  I love this color combo - bright citrusy colors with a bit of black to ground it!

Thanks to Cécile for another fun and creative sketch!  Hope to see you playing along!


SUPPLY LIST

14 comments:

  1. I love this bright, bold card! Just perfect! Great take on the sketch! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best sentiment ever! Love it! The citrus colors and fruit are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sentiment, this is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such fun colors! Almost makes me want a glass of lemonade rather than a mug of hot chocolate tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the citrus feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great card Kim! I love those lemons and limes! I totally love that sentiment!!! Love the green background! It's just so cheery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good lime colored card with a bit of black thrown in for good measure. The lemons and limes are fabulous (and fabulously colored) and the perfect complement to that fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! The bright cheerful colors are gorgeous and the fun font on the sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bright lemon yellow and lime green, especially against the crisp black and white. Yes, 'crisp' is the perfect word for this super-clean card. That's such a fun sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous take on the Sketch Kim..love this fun bright card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun and cheerful card, Kim! How clever it is to use citrus for the circles ! Love this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is awesome! what a fun fabulous card you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card so much! The colors and that sentiment are simply awesome. Just the ray of sunshine I needed as I catch up on my oohing and aahing over cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!