Thursday, February 6, 2014

In the Comfort Zone with WPlus9

WPlus9 is celebrating their 4th birthday with contests throughout the month.  The first contest is a Comfort Zone Challenge.  My comfort zone is clean.  I love little groupings of elements.  Tags are perfect for me because I can group everything on a tag.  I love to fill out the grouping with some sequins or enamel dots. I love bold or regal colors - I rarely bring out pastels.

So to do all of this I pulled out my favorite WPlus9 tag and added a few of their sweet feathers, sprinkled on a few enamel dots - and I'm in my comfort zone!

Hello There

Happy Birthday WPlus9!!!  Here's to many, many more!
  • Stamps: WPlus9 Strictly Sentiments 2, Fanciful Feathers
  • Paper: MFT Brick Red, black, striped scrap
  • Ink: MFT Brick Red, PTI Hawaiian Shores
  • Accessories: WPlus9 Fanciful Feather dies, Timeless Tags 2, Hemptique 10-lb black twine, misc enamel dots 

13 comments:

  1. Yep, this is that awesome Kim style all the way!! Always love your CAS cards and their fun little groupings of elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a couple of stamp companies are having birthdays. I love your card and have been trying to decide where to by feather stamps and dies. These look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfectly comfortable!! Love it Kim and the colors look terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card! These feathers are so gorgeous!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed that's perfectly you, love those feather grouping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those feathers...makes for such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So crisp and clean… beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How have I never heard of this stamp co? They're awesome! And your card is just lovely, Kim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so perfectly your style and so perfectly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your comfort-zone flair and style shine through this card! Gorgeous!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!