Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dynamic Duos and Merry Monday: An Aqua and Red Christmas

This is my second post today!

I posted a card earlier today that I had made for Merry Monday and for Dynamic Duos, but after I finished the card, I realized it didn't qualify for either challenge - wrong color for one, no circles for the other.  I spent the afternoon at a friend's house, playing with her extensive collection of Stampin' Up stuff and, since it was still bothering me, I did another card!   I also added in the clean & simple sketch challenge.

Season's Greetings

Now I feel so much better!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Mixed Medley (snowflake), More Merry Messages (sentiment)
  • Paper: White
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Bermuda Bay
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Scallop Circle Punch, ribbon in Bermuda Bay and Real Red, rhinestones

21 comments:

  1. Love this! The layout, the colours - simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! There is always a sweet detail - or two - on your cards - this time it is that tiny bow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kim! It's always fun to play with friends and their stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Perfect in every way. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Your time with your friend certainly paid off with this stunning card! Fabulous!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this is gorgeous. love how you used those duo colors with the white. they just POP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to tell you that I liked your other card, and thought the colors were good to go for DD. This one is so pretty too. Love the simplicity of this and the two colors of ribbon. Your cards are always a joy to see. This is no exception. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim this is a beautiful card. I love the two different coloured ribbons you have used with the gorgeous snowflake image. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those snowflakes are GORGEOUS! And I LOVE this color combo for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Kim! I love those snowflakes! Thanks for joining Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love that snowflake image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see gorgeous circles, Kim! Love that ribbon treatment too! This really pops out in the gallery! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty Christmas card Kim...love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Kim, your snowflakes are so pretty. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!