Friday, June 14, 2013

TAWS BE Inspired: Welcome Baby

The current TAWS BE Inspired challenge is three ice cream parfaits and a bottle of coke.  I took my inspiration from those yummy colors.



I used a set of cupcakes and bonbons to make a baby card in the same soft colors!!

Welcome Baby 3
  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Bite Size, Priceless (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
  • Ink: Memento black, Copics
  • Accessories: L'il Inkers Stitched Square die, Ellen Hutson sequins

9 comments:

  1. Okay - whole new level of cute here! Love that baby bonbon!! Sweetness+++
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! This just makes me smile. Love this little family! And the smidge of sequins is perfect. Great card!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well how cute is this!! Fun idea Kim ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CARD!!
    Great humour too!
    The sequins are a real finishing touch.
    I've seen these stitched patterns/ frames also on Marybeth's blog!
    These are on my wishlist, they're absolutely FAB.
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can be anything more cuter? LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cutest of the cute, Kim ... this is fabulous, fun and so original ... I love it! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!