Saturday, June 22, 2013

Operation Write Home Sketch: HB2U

I love the sketches at Operation Write Home because they give measurements!  No thinking at all!!  I did follow the measurements in my card except that I had to use my new Speech Bubble Frame die and it's just a little bigger.

Happy Birthday 2 You


I don't normally use a ton of patterned paper, but in this case with the very bold sentiment, a lot of patterns works well!!

  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Birthday Sentiments
  • Paper: My Mind's Eye True Blue 6x6, Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Speech Bubble Frame die, The Twinery Caribbean Twine, misc brads

7 comments:

  1. Great colors, Kim. LOVE that!
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the patterned paper and gorgeous graphic look. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design...and love these papers together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THIS is fun! What a great sentiment, love the #2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and patterns, Kim ... such a fun card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!