Thursday, July 21, 2011

FTL and Stamping Bella

Just a quick post showing you a card that I did for clean&simple's Fall To Layout





I am leaving town in about 5 minutes through the weekend.  I am driving back to my hometown - about a 7 hour drive that I am really looking forward to...seriously...I like the "alone-time" with a good audio book.  A childhood friend is celebrating a big birthday and a new home and I want to celebrate with her!
  • Stamps: Stamping Bella image, misc sentiment
  • Paper: Papertrey Sweet Blush, Stampin' Up Going Gray and Vanilla
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Going Gray, Versamark, copics
  • Accessories: Papertrey ribbons, Stampin' Up Scallop Border and embossing folder, Silver Pearl Embossing Powder

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with a great interpretation of the sketch. This one had me beat.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and hope you have a safe journey and fun time with your friend. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that embossed image and the 3 ribbons are brilliant! Have a wonderful trip home for your friend's celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and very creative way of using the 3 ribbons...just brilliant! :) Hope you have an amazing time on your trip!

    Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card!! Love the use of the ribbon for the back panel...love the pink and gray together!! You are such a sweet friend...safe travels to you:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim! I hope your weekend was everything you were hoping it would be! Love this pretty card. Lots to catch up on ... after being away ... but just had to pop by and say hi! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Kim! I love the colors and the embossed detailing is wonderful! Hope you had a fun trip!! Always nice to get away once in a while with a good friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!