Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Verve Kind of Day #5

After a number of days of bold and bright cards, I had to go running back to my preferred calm and mellow colors!!  Here's my fifth and last card for the Viva La Verve sketch challenges for May.



  • Stamps: Verve Believe
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Blue Bayou and Porcelain Prints dsp, Papertrey Fine Linen
  • Accessories: Stamp-n-Stuff Classic Pewter Embossing Powder, brads (that I heated and then dipped in the embossing powder, then reheated to change their color), Stampin' Up Border Punch, Papertrey Fine Linen ribbon
A few weeks ago, I did this post with a picture tutorial on Magic Cards.  I mentioned that we were planning on mass producing these cards at a church service day for use by a family services agency.  This morning, as I was reading the Splitcoast Weekly Inklings, I saw that they had pointed out an older tutorial on Magic Cards and seeing this reminded me that I had never shown you the final results.  Here's a small sampling of what my wonderful group of cardmakers (and even non-cardmakers) accomplished that day.

1 comment:

  1. Love these soft colours Kim & the sentiment looks great on the printed panel. Must try that! Pretty card. :)

    Wow, your group did an amazing job on the magic cards (just look at all that glorious texture!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!