Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Beauty by the Sea

I am thrilled to be the June Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.  My cards will be on their blog on Tuesdays throughout June.

I love Sweet 'n Sassy.  They have the perfect variety of stamps for any cardmaker and particularly for the church card ministry that I work with.  They have clear stamps and digital stamps.  They have wonderful Christian stamps and really cute stamps - particularly Cocoa Mouse!  I have done a number of cards using their stamps (check out "By: Sweet 'n Sassy" in the Labels section down the left side) and I got a new order in the mail today so you will be seeing even more!

Here's my first card as guest designer:


For all the details and instructions, you will have to check out the Sweet 'n Sassy blog for today!

7 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful summery feel to this card! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim!
    This is sensational. Love the background strip! So much inspiration ... I just wish I could stamp!!! Must find that mojo! I have missed popping by to visit ... but my family issues have been a big distraction over the last few weeks. I am looking forward to scrolling back through your recent posts and checking out your fab inspiration ... but won’t have time to comment on each! Thanks for all your special thoughts and prayers over recent days. Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Congrats on the DT gig ... you are a star ... and well deserving of this spot! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Kim! Reminds me of that awesome forest card you did. Congrats on joining the DT - a good call on their part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtaking Kim! Love your vertical scene cards & this one is just perfect. Congrats on your DT spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is simply gorgeous! I love it sooo much.
    Greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!