Monday, May 2, 2011

Let Go & Let God

This card is for today's Splitcoast CAS Challenge which was titled "Sandy & Baby Blue Chocolates".  I have to admit that the card got away from me a little bit - outside of my personal definition of clean and simple.  But when a card needs particular embellishments and layers - you just have to do it!!  The saying is just too wonderful for me not to post - so here it is:


This is from a new set at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called "Let Go, Let God".  The sayings in it are perfect for our church card ministry.  My other favorite saying says "We must be willing to let go of the life we planned, so we may enjoy the life God has waiting for us."

The layout for my card comes from Stampin' Royalty:


  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Let Go, Let God
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip CS and dsp, Bashful Blue CS and dsp, Sahara Sand CS, Thoroughly Modern dsp
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Punch Bunch leaf punch, Stampin' Up trio of flower punches (can't remember the name, but it's retired), Stampin' Up Top Note die, gems colored with copics, Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful. How am I going to resist that set. You are a VERY bad influence on my Kim! :D Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. And fabulous craftsmanship. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this card on Pinterest. It is so pretty and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!