Sunday, February 13, 2011

For a Dude!

Here's my Valentine for my teenager:



The colors from the Utah Divas International Color Challenge seems retro and I thought they would work well on a masculine card.

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Punch Bunch (owl), Cornish Heritage Farms (sentiment), Stampin' Up Valentine Defined via My Digital Studio (lines)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, More Mustard dsp
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Tangerine ribbon, owl punch, Cuttlebug Give a Hoot embossing folder, Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Challenges: Utah Divas International Color Challenge and TechnoStamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great card! Perfect for a teenager! I hope he appreciated it! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!