Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SIX Valentines, NINE SU sets!

I am on a roll!  I have put together 10 Valentines using 12 Stampin' Up sets so that I can meet my goal of making sure that all of my sets see ink during 2010.  Some are pretty good.  Some probably wouldn't be published on my blog if I weren't trying so hard to meet my goal.  You decide...

Set 295 - Loving Hearts

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Loving Hearts
  • Ink: Black and Only Orange markers
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Only Orange, black
  • Accessories: EK Success border punch, heart punch, Quickutz Goosebumpz embossing on the heart, ribbon from Michaels. Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folder

Set 296, 297 - A Little Love, Itty Bitty Bits









Set 298 - A Little Bit of Happiness


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up A Little Bit of Happiness
  • Inks: Stampin' Up Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Staz-On Black
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Rose Red, Bo Bunny Press dsp
  • Accessories: Fiskars border punch, Stampin' Up Vanilla Taffeta, aquabrush
  • Challenge: Lord Have Mercy Sketch Challenge











Sets 299, 300 - Smorgasborders, Lots of Thoughts


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Smorgasborders, Lots of Thoughts
  • Inks: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake CS, Poppy Parade dsp
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


Set 301, 302 - Doodle That, A Light Heart


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Doodle That, A Light Heart (sentiment)
  • Inks: Memento Black, copic
  • Paper: Stampin' Up black, Blushing Bride dsp
  • Accessories: 1 3/8" and 1 1/2" circle punches, EK Success border punch, Mark Richards black nailheads
  • Challenges: clean&simple Fall-To-Layout












Set 303 - Cheep Talk


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Cheep Talk
  • Inks: Stampin' Up Cool Caribbean, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, MME Alphabet Soup dsp
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Bitty Buttons, EK Success border punch, circle nesties, dew drops
  • Challenges: Lord Have Mercy Sketch Challenge  (this is the last Tuesday sketch challenge ever - major bummer)













-------------------------

Whew!  This is it for the Valentines that I am making using Stampin' Up stuff.  I'll have more Valentines next week using other stamps.  It does seem early to be doing Valentines, but that is our focus at January's church card gathering.  Be sure to stop back for more!

8 comments:

  1. Love them all and thanks for the inspiration!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a thing wrong with any of them. They are all publish worthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I was beginning to wonder exactly how many Valentines you actually had ... then read that you were making them for your church stall. Now ... that makes more sense! :) I like ALL of these (and I'm not just saying that!) Lots of fantastic designs & details! Very pretty! Hey Kim ... did you get my email about winning a FREE PASS to INKspirations 4U! I can't wait to share the fun with you! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you C&S card! I haven't used that set either...I should get a move on it! I really like how you challenged yourself to get all of your sets inky bye the end of 2010. what a fabby idea! Thanks for sharing this cute creation with us at PPC you rocked our color combo. Oh and I feel the same about Mercy's sketch...bummer. Have a wonderful day!!

    Tamie - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! You have been so busy! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy toledo! What an awesome post with so much eye candy!! And I love the one layer look! Thanks for joining us this week at PPC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! What eye candy :) I love your C & S card for PPC's color challenge last week! WTG!

    Lori - PPC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!