Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Tee-Hee" Birthdays

I do so many serious birthday cards - probably because I have so many flower/leaf/flourish type stamps.  But sometimes, I just have to focus on the fun!


Pretty on the outside, but...

Take a close look at the words
in the puzzle!!  Tee Hee!

The fun birthday stamps on all of these cards are from DRS Designs.  They also carry a wonderful variety of "serious" birthday sentiments.  Their inside sentiments are my "go to" stamps!


So Many Candles

The layout comes from Mojo Monday.

  • Stamps: DRS Designs
  • Ink: black
  • Paper: Stampin' Up East Coast Prep dsp, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi, PaperTrey Summer Sunrise
  • Accessories: PaperTrey Summer Sunrise Twill, Quickutz birthday candle die

Sense of Wonder

The colors come from Inkspirations.

  • Stamps: DRS Designs
  • Ink: black
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, white
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz ribbon, rhinestones from Michaels, Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Copics: RV69, V09

Geriatric Puzzle
  • Stamps: DRS Designs (I actually find the outside phrase, but the word search is there)
  • Ink: PaperTrey Ripe Avocado
  • Paper: PaperTrey Ripe Avocado, MME Out and About
  • Accessories: Sizzix Movers and Shapers cupcake, Prima flower

5 comments:

  1. wow, lots to look at! All are great projects! Thanks for playing along with the Inkspirations challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lotsa fun with these ones, Kim! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards Kim & great takes on the challenges! (I have to admit I still have my sense of wonder too! lol) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy :) Lovely flower on the Inkspriations card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely cards. I love all three. Great take on the Inkspirations colour challenge, love the sentiment and flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!