Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chocolate Cherry - Yum!

Set 253 - Stippled Stencils

Aren't these colors delicious??


The colors come from today's SplitCoast Color Challenge: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler.

The sketch comes from Lord Have Mercy's Tuesday's Sketch Challenge.

In my goal to use all of my Stampin' Up sets this year, it is getting more and more difficult to find a stamp that works for each challenge.  Don't get me wrong - I still have plenty to choose from, but there were definitely other stamps that I would have liked to use for this challenge.  Having said that - I really like how this turned out.  That's the reward of this goal.  I'm using stamps that haven't seen ink in years and I am remembering how much I liked each and every one of them!

On a positive note, my children did a quick count on my remaining stamp sets (because I don't want to know how many that I have until I meet my goal) - and they say that I am under 100.  They won't tell me how many - I may still have 99 to go - but it was encouraging!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Stippled Stencils, Verve Celebration of Thanks
  • Inks: Stampin' Up Chocolate, Cherry
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate, Cherry, Crumb Cake
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Chocolate Satin, Cherry Seam Binding, embossing folder, misc red brads

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!